Langsung ke konten utama

My Inspiration, Ustadz Adi Hidayat



Biography of Ustadz Adi Hidayat

Ustadz Adi Hidayat, Lc, MA was born on September 11, 1984 in Pendeglang, Banten. His father's name was Warso Supena and his mother's name was Hj. Rafiah Akhyar. Adi Hidayat has 4 siblings.

Childhood

Ustadz Adi Hidayat received his early education at Pertiwi Pandeglang Kindergarten in 1989. After that, his parents put him in SDN Karaton 3 Pandeglang up to grade 3 elementary school.

In grade 4 elementary school, Adi Hidayat moved to SDN III Pandeglang until he graduated from elementary school. As a child, Adi Hidayat was an intelligent student.


Dream of Meeting the Prophet Muhammad

Evidently he made it into the superior class in the school in Pandeglang district. In Biography Ustadz Adi Hidayat, as reported by detik.com, Adi Hidayat was actually going to enter the flagship school at SMP 1 Pandeglang, Banten.

But because he told his dream of meeting the Messenger of Allāh kepada to his parents, his parents then put their children in a religious school.

Adi Hidayat finally continued his education to Madarasah Salafiyyah Sanusiyyah Pandeglang. Here Adi Hidayat is known as an outstanding student who had been a small lecturer when graduating students.

After completing Madrasah, Adi Hidayat continued his education at Darul Arqam Islamic Boarding School Muhammadiyyah Garut in 1997.

In this boarding school, Adi Hidayat gained much in-depth religious knowledge and other knowledge. At this boarding school Adi Hidayat also won a number of achievements. He graduated with the title Santri Exemplary.

Lecture at UIN Syarif Hidayatullah

His brilliant achievements made him accepted into the PMDK path at the UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Faculty of Dirasat Islamiyyah (FDI) in 2003.

Studied at the Kuliyya Dakwah Islamiyyah of Libya

But two years later, precisely in 2005, Adi Hidayat had the opportunity to continue his education at Kuliyya Dakwah Islamiyyah in Tripoli, Libya.

In Libya, Adi Hidayat is very intensive in learning about Islam starting from al-Qur'an, Hadith, Fiqh, Usul Fiqh, Date, Lughah and others.

He also deepened the meaning of the Qur'an and Hadith by taking a special program called Lughah Arabiyyah wa Adabuha.

Study various Shaykhs

In the Biography of Ustadz Adi Hidayat, as reported by akhyar.tv, Ustadz Adi Hidayat also has a lot of questions or study about the Koran with the scholars or Shaykhs he met in Libya and other countries he had visited.

Shaykh Dukkali Muhammad al-Aleim (international muqri), Shaykh Ali al-Liibiy (Libyan Imam for Europe), Shaykh Ali Ahmar Nigeria (history of warsy), Shaykh Ali Tanzania (ad-Duri history) taught Adi Hidayat about the Koran.

While Shaykh Usamah from Libya taught him the science of recitation. The Shaykh Tanthawi Jauhari (Grand Shaykh al-Azhar) and Dr. Bajiqni (Libya) taught Adi Hidayat about interpretation.

Dr. Shiddiq Basyr Nashr (Libya) describes it in the science of hadith. And Shaykh ar-Rabithi (Libyan mufti) and Shaykh Wahbah az-Zuhaili (Syrian Ulema) taught him about the science of fiqh and ushul fiqh.

Regarding linguistics, Adi Hidayat obtained it from Shaykh Abdul Lathif as-Syuwairif (World Language Expert, member of Majma 'al-Lughah), Dr. Muhammad Djibran (Language and Literature Expert), Dr. Abdullâh Ustha (Expert Nahwu and Sharaf), Dr. Budairi al-Azhari (Arudh science expert), as well as other community members. and science, he obtained from Ust. Ammar al-Liibiy (Libyan historian).

At the end of 2009, Adi Hidayat was appointed as the chairperson of the Islamic Pilgrimage Board of Dakwah Islamiyyah Tripoli or called amînul khutabâ. With this position, Adi Hidayat has the right to determine the preachers and fillers in the Da'wah Islamic Mosque in Tripoli, Libya.

While studying in Tripoli, Libya, Ustadz Adi Hidayat completed his undergraduate education in a period of 2.5 years. And he completed his postgraduate level within 2 years at the Islamic Call College in Tripoli, Libya. He is also active on the Libyan at-tawâshul TV channel on the tsaqafah Islâmiyyah program.

Return to Indonesia

After nearly 6 years in Libya, Adi Hidayat then returned to Indonesia and succeeded in bringing with him the title of L.c (License), a bachelor's degree in the Middle East region.

In Indonesia, Ustadz Adi Hidayat later became a nanny for the al-Hikmah Islamic Boarding School in Lebak Bulus, Banten. After that in 2013, Ustadz Adi Hidayat founded the Quantum Akhyar Institute, an Islamic guidance and study institute in Bekasi, West Java. He also continued his master's education at Sunan Gunung Djati State Islamic University in Bandung.

He also memorized quran and hadits with number of verses, pages, and even tafsir.


Source : https://www.biografiku.com/profil-dan-biografi-ustadz-adi-hidayat-lc-ma/










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Two Weeks Holiday

Assalamu'alaikum everyone, now, I'm going to retell about my experiences of last holiday. But first, I want to tell that I will only retell the important event, so, I will not tell you about when we are pray, eat, and take a bath. The holiday start at 21st December 2019, a day after our parents took the study report from last semester. But, the fact is, I started my holiday on Monday, 23rd December 2019.  My holiday started with M-Camp. M-Camp is stand for Muslim Camp. This is a yearly event, and always held on December at every year. This is intended for members of junior Islamic organization in the city of Bandung. As an alumni of Junior High School 5 Bandung who joined the Islamic organization of that school, I was appointed as a committee for M-Camp 2019, as an event division. This event held three days from 23rd December until 25th December 2019 at Sekolah Alam Dago, Bandung. At the first day, the committees and the participants gathered in Salman Mosque at 5.30

All About Myself

All About Myself Assalamua'laikum everyone let me introduce myself. My name is Rafie Haidar Arshad, you can call me Rafie. I born at Tasikmalaya, 2nd October, so this year, i'm going to 16 years old. I live in PCI 2, located in Ngamprah, Bandung Barat. I live with my parents and two sisters,their name is Hasna and Haura.They are twin but not identic,so,they have different face at all.  I have a lot of hobby,includinng futsal,gaming, and many more.i am a friendly and easy smile person,i love to make other peoples happy,and of course,i love to laugh,but i am not crazy. Why i love to do all of that thing? Cause I know smile and make other peoples happy is part of worship.You make peoples happy,so Allah will make you happy too. I'm a person who dreams to be a scientist,but i know if someone want to be success,they have to success in the world and hereafter.So, i decided that i want to become a hafidz quran too.
  My Goal My Ambition In my opinion, goals are something that will constantly energize us to stay on course. No matter how hard our lives is, we will keep trying to find the way out. By setting goals and constantly reminding myself of them, I feel as though I work hard to meet my goals. In order to succeed, I believe setting goals are very important. Since I was kid, I always have ambitions. I grew up as a multi-talent kid. Alhamdulillah, I'm the one who can learn new things easily. for example, I started to learn Quran when I was 3 years old, yeah, I love to learn since I was little. I also love sports, especially football. I've been in a lot of football competitions since I was in elementary school.  When I was 11 years old, I've already set my own goals. Some of the goals I want to achieve are to be a  hafidz Quran while being a scientist and entrepreneur.it's very important to have balance in my life, between the mortal life and the hereafter life.  At the beginning