Langsung ke konten utama

English and IF Task

How to Prevent and Hadling Coronavirus




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Two Weeks Holiday

Assalamu'alaikum everyone, now, I'm going to retell about my experiences of last holiday. But first, I want to tell that I will only retell the important event, so, I will not tell you about when we are pray, eat, and take a bath. The holiday start at 21st December 2019, a day after our parents took the study report from last semester. But, the fact is, I started my holiday on Monday, 23rd December 2019.  My holiday started with M-Camp. M-Camp is stand for Muslim Camp. This is a yearly event, and always held on December at every year. This is intended for members of junior Islamic organization in the city of Bandung. As an alumni of Junior High School 5 Bandung who joined the Islamic organization of that school, I was appointed as a committee for M-Camp 2019, as an event division. This event held three days from 23rd December until 25th December 2019 at Sekolah Alam Dago, Bandung. At the first day, the committees and the participants gathered in Salman Mosque at 5.30

All About Myself

All About Myself Assalamua'laikum everyone let me introduce myself. My name is Rafie Haidar Arshad, you can call me Rafie. I born at Tasikmalaya, 2nd October, so this year, i'm going to 16 years old. I live in PCI 2, located in Ngamprah, Bandung Barat. I live with my parents and two sisters,their name is Hasna and Haura.They are twin but not identic,so,they have different face at all.  I have a lot of hobby,includinng futsal,gaming, and many more.i am a friendly and easy smile person,i love to make other peoples happy,and of course,i love to laugh,but i am not crazy. Why i love to do all of that thing? Cause I know smile and make other peoples happy is part of worship.You make peoples happy,so Allah will make you happy too. I'm a person who dreams to be a scientist,but i know if someone want to be success,they have to success in the world and hereafter.So, i decided that i want to become a hafidz quran too.
  My Goal My Ambition In my opinion, goals are something that will constantly energize us to stay on course. No matter how hard our lives is, we will keep trying to find the way out. By setting goals and constantly reminding myself of them, I feel as though I work hard to meet my goals. In order to succeed, I believe setting goals are very important. Since I was kid, I always have ambitions. I grew up as a multi-talent kid. Alhamdulillah, I'm the one who can learn new things easily. for example, I started to learn Quran when I was 3 years old, yeah, I love to learn since I was little. I also love sports, especially football. I've been in a lot of football competitions since I was in elementary school.  When I was 11 years old, I've already set my own goals. Some of the goals I want to achieve are to be a  hafidz Quran while being a scientist and entrepreneur.it's very important to have balance in my life, between the mortal life and the hereafter life.  At the beginning